How do I get a Meter Permit passed?

The property owner must contact the city and request an inspection which gets scheduled by the city. After the inspection gets passed, the city will inform the Transmission and Distribution Provider that the meter has passed inspection. From here, the TDSP will inform the Retail Electric Provider, then a new electricity order can be submitted. This process can take some time depending on the city.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
Call Now Button