How to remove a Switch Hold

If the current resident has a Switch Hold and is looking to get it removed, they must contact their provider to get all the necessary steps completed. This may include paying the past due balance.

If a new resident moves into a location that has a Switch Hold, they must provide proof that they are not the previous resident. This step normally takes 2-7 days unless you are a customer of Current Utilities, in which case we can assist you in expediting this process.

If you are a Current Utilities customer, please call us at 1-866-551-2936 and we will take care of this issue and guide you through all the needed steps.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No
Call Now Button