LOOKING FOR A BETTER PROVIDER WITH LOWER RATES AND BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE?
CALL US NOW.
WE CAN FIND YOU THE LOWEST RATES AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR YOUR AREA.
- Account Number – A unique account number that has been assigned to you by Amigo Energy. Please note that this may be different from your old account number.
- Bill Number – A unique identifier specific to the billing statement for the month in which this bill was generated.
- Bill Date – The date on which your bill was issued.
- Billing Address – The address Amigo Energy has on record for all the correspondence mailed to you.
- Electricity Service Identifier (ESI ID #) – The unique number that identifies your electric service location. This is not the same as your account number.
- Service Address – The address at which the electricity is being supplied
- Bill Period – The dates during which you were supplied electricity and for which this bill was generated.
- Bill Summary – A summary that shows the following; (1) Previous Balance, which is the unpaid balance from the previous bill; (ii) New Charges, which reflect the sum of all electric service charges including applicable sales taxes for the current Bill Period; (iii) Date which reflects the current Billing Period; (iv) Curr. Rd, which shows the current numerical reading on your meter by your TDSP; (v) Prev. Rd, which shows the numerical reading on your meter from the previous reading by your TDSP; (vi) Mult, which is the multiplier used to calculate your bill; and (vii) Usage, which is the amount of energy in kilowatt hours (“kWh”) consumed during the current Billing Cycle.
- Energy Usage Calculation – A summary that shows the following: (i) Meter, which is the unique number that identifies Service Address meter; (ii) Type, which identifies whether your bill is based upon an actual or an estimated usage. In the event your bill is based on a usage estimated by your Transmission and Distribution Service Provider (“TDSP”), you will see “Est” written in this section; (iii) Date, which reflects the current Billing Period; (iv) Curr. Rd, which shows the current numerical reading on your meter by your TDSP; (v) Prev. Rd, which shows the numerical reading on your meter from the previous reading by your TDSP; (vi) Mult, which is the multiplier used to calculate your bill; and (vii) Usage, which is the amount of energy in kilowatt hours (“kWh”) consumed during the current Billing Cycle.
- Current Charges – The amount of energy you consumed multiplied by your contract all-in-rate, which includes charges assessed by your TDSP provider.
- Sales Taxes – Sales tax collected by authorized taxing authorities, such as the state, cities, and special purpose districts.
- Total Amount Due – The amount you are required to pay by the due date to avoid a Late Payment Penalty.
- Contract Details – Shows the electricity plan under which you receive service, the average price you paid for electricity during the billing cycle and the contract expiration date.
- Amigo Energy Contact information – Amigo Energy’s physical address, customer service phone number, e-mail address, and Public Utility Commission of Texas (“PUCT”) license number.
- TDSP contact Information – The mailing address, main phone number, and outage phone number for your local TDSP.
- Usage History – A graph that shows your historical monthly usage patterns for up to 13 months. Please note that the graph will start reflecting your usage history beginning with this new bill format and continue to populate with each subsequent month going forward.
- Late payment Penalty – A charge assessed for late payments in accordance with the PUCT.
- Bill Payment Assistance Program – An opportunity for you to assist other Amigo Energy customers with their electricity bill. This program is mandated and monitored by the PUCT.
- Bar code – An internal Code used by Amigo Energy to process your payments.
Source: Tara Energy